List Of Measures On Environment Protection (lMEP)
Environment Protection Desighning / go to section
According to legislation in action (according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 16/02/2008 No 87 “On the composition of sections of project documentation and requirements for their contents”) the list of measures on environment protection is an obligatory part of project documentation on construction and reconstruction of objects.
The aim of the given section as a part of project documentation is prevention of a possibility for negative environmental impact of an object. Its main task is the development of environment protection measures for the period of construction (reconstruction) and maintenance of an object, including restoration, sustainable use of the environment and ensuring environmental safety.
The list of measures on the protection of the environment should include:
- The results of environmental impact assessment
- The list of measures on the prevention and/or reducing possible negative environmental impact of the planned economic activity and rational natural resource use for the period of construction and maintenance of an object of capital construction
- The list and calculation of costs of implementation of environment protection measures and compensatory payments
- Situation plan (map-scheme) of a construction district with indication of boundaries of a land site provided for location of an object of capital construction, boundaries of sanitary-protective zone, residential areas, recreational zones, water protective zones, zones of protection of water supply sources, habitats of animals and vegetation included in the Red book of the Russian Federation and red books of federation subjects, as well as locations of calculation points
- Situation plan (map-scheme) of a construction district with indication of boundaries of a land site provided for location of an object of capital construction, location of air emission sources and devices for purification of those
- Map-schemes and aggregated tables with results of calculation of air pollution during unfavorable weather conditions and emissions by pollutants and their combinations with cumulative negative impact — for industrial objects
- Situation plan (map-scheme) of a construction district with indication of boundaries of a land site provided for location of an object of capital construction, with indication of control stations, wells and other objects that allow to take samples of water from surface water objects, as well as underground waters — for industrial objects
SPE “Cadastre” proposes to your organization a complex of services that includes:
- development of a plan of measures on environment protection (PMEP)according to norms and regulations
- support for project documentation in the course of the state expert examination
Tentative stages of work on the development of PMEP:
- environmental and sanitary-hygienic assessment of a territory on which enterprise is located
- assessment of the results of environmental and engineering research that were performed for the given territory
- development of a complex of measures that might ensure minimization of environmental impact both in the course of construction and during maintenance of an object
- compilation of pogrammes of production environmental monitoring of the state of air basin, surface and underground waters, etc.
- support for the section on PMEP at the stage of support for the section on
PMEP at the stage of document consideration
Correctly developed section on PMEP ensures high efficiency of measures on environment protection.
Costs and duration of implementation of the given service are determined individually for each object that depends on the scale and specific type of activity.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Sanitary-protective Zone (SPZ)
- The Project of a Sanitary Protective Zone of a Drinking Wate Sorce