The Order of Production Control in the Field of Waste Management
Environment Protection Documentation / go to section
Enterprises implementing activities in the field of waste management should organize and perform production control of the observance of requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on waste management. The order of implementation of production control in the field of waste management is developed for all legal persons that perform the given activities.
The order of implementation of production control in the field of waste management allows to:
- observe environmental legislation on the management of wastes of production and consumption
- get data on current environmental impact for filling in the forms of primary reporting documentation
- promptly present reliable information envisaged by the system of federal statistical observation
- observe technological norms of waste generation in the process of production and other activities
- promptly inform management and staff of cases of offences of environment regulations, as well as of the causes of identified offences
- control observance of norms and limits of environmental impact established by relevant permits and documents
- control implementation of plans of measures on decreasing volumes of wastes, correct equipping of sites of temporary waste collection, concluding of agreements on neutralization and use of wastes
Our specialists possess longstanding experience of work on the development of various environmental documentation. We prosose help in the development of an order of production control. Using it you may be sure that it is approved and corresponds to all requirements and norms of the legislation.
Costs and schedule times for the development of an order of implementing production control in the field of waste management depend on the complexity of work (nature of activities of an enterprise and nomenclature of generated wastes).
- Draft Norms of Maximum Admissible Emissions (MAE)
- Draft Norms of Admissible Discharges (NAD)
- Draft Norms for Generation of Wastes and Limits for Their Disposal (DNGWLTD)
- Development of Passports of Hazardous Wastes
- Calculation of a Class of Danger of Wastes