Draft Norms of Admissible Discharges (NAD)
Environment Protection Documentation / go to section
Almost every enterprise is a water user. Wastewaters form in the process of its activity. They are discharged in water bodies including through centralized sewage systems.
Norms of admissible discharges of substances, including radioactive ones, other substances and micro-organisms are norms that are set for subjects of economic and other activity in accordance with indicators of masses of chemical substances, including radioactive ones, other substances and micro-organisms, admissible for entry in the environment from stationary, mobile and other sources in established regime with the account of technological norms that ensure observance of adopted environmental standards and norms.
Draft NAD for discharges of substances and micro-organisms into water bodies, including discharges through centralized sewage system, is an important part of environment protection documentation of an enterprise. This documentation contains data on water use and water removal, information on sources of pollution of waste waters and on quantity of pollutants discharged into water bodies from the territory of an enterprise, as well as on normative values for discharges and measures for their observance. Establishing and observance of norms of admissible discharges of substances and micro-organisms into water bodies ensure compliance of national environment protection legislation of the Russian Federation that facilitates addressing of important issues of protection of water bodies.
LLC SPE “Cadastre” proposes you to use a complex of measures that includes:
- development of draft norms of NAD for substances and micro-organisms MAE to be discharged into water bodies
- development of draft norms of NAD for substances and micro-organisms MAE to be discharged into water bodies through the centralized sewage system
- participation in the agreeing of the draft NAD
Costs and schedule times for the given service are determined individually for each object depending on the scale and nature of specific activity.
- Draft Norms of Maximum Admissible Emissions (MAE)
- Draft Norms for Generation of Wastes and Limits for Their Disposal (DNGWLTD)
- Development of Passports of Hazardous Wastes
- Calculation of a Class of Danger of Wastes
- The Order of Production Control in the Field of Waste Management