The Project of a Sanitary Protective Zone of a Drinking Wate Sorce
Environment Protection Desighning / go to section
According to legislation in action development of a project of sanitary-protective zone (SPZ) is an obligatory measure of sanitary protection of places of surface and underground water intake where a special regime of exploitation of a territory is set. The aim of establishing of a special regime of use is prevention of pollution of drinking water source.
The objective of a project:
- possibility for exploiting sources of water supply and water intake facilities
- observance of the requirements of sanitary-epidemiological legislation
- obtaining of a sanitary-epidemiological certificate
- approval of a sanitary-protecting zone
Development of a project of SPZ legalizes activities on exploitation of a source of water supply and ensures water supply, ensures its protection from pollution and prevention of risk for human health.
Project development includes the following stages of work:
- collection of initial data
- development of a project including mapping materials and a plan of measures on the improvement of sanitary state of the territory of an SPZ
- endorsement of a plan of measures by land users located within the SPZ
- endorsement of a project by Rospotrebnadzor
- approval of a project in bodies of executive power of a subject of the Russian Federation
Professionals of our company provide services on the development of projects of zones of sanitary protection for any types of water supply.
For more details and using our services just contact us.
- List Of Measures On Environment Protection (lMEP)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Sanitary-protective Zone (SPZ)